Dr. Youssef Boulaksil
Associate Professor of Operations Management & Logistics
Teaching | Graduate Students |
Projects | Publications
- Youssef Boulaksil has been a faculty member at the
College of Business and
of the United Arab Emirates
since September 2013.
- Prior to that, he was a faculty member at the School of Business Administration
at Al Akhawayn University
in Ifrane, Morocco.
- He holds a MSc in Industrial Engineering and a PhD in Operations Management and
Logistics from the Eindhoven University of
- Youssef also held visiting appointments at Nanyang Technological University
(Singapore) and Technical University of Denmark.
- He runs several research projects in the
field of Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, and Logistics.
- He published several research papers in
leading international academic journals.
- Currently, he teaches various courses in the undergraduate
BA program, as well as
in the MBA, MEM (Master of Engineering Management), and DBA (Doctorate of
Business Administration) programs.
- He secured in total about 550,000 USD of research funds and grants for
different research projects in the last few
Research and teaching
Supply Chain Management, Logistics
in Emerging Markets, Sustainability, Operations Management, Inventory Management, Decision
Making under Uncertainty, Optimization, Retail Operations Management
United Arab Emirates University
College of Business and Economics
H3, Office 2055
P.O. Box 15551
Al Ain, UAE
Last update: Aug 28th,